About THE CHALLENGE
Welcome to the very first hackathon organized by the Xircus Web3 Protocol team and Draper Startup House (DSH).
This fun, in-person, 2-day event will be held in DSH venue in Manila, Philippines, on April 1 and April 2, 2023.
We invite you to join us and explore our Web3 dApp builder tool, learn about it, test it out, and deploy some very cool solutions.
Don’t be afraid if you aren’t much of a tech person and if you don’t know how to code - you are exactly the right participant for this!
Our Xircus Web3 tool is built for that - to let the no-coders and low coders explore the exciting world and possibilities of Web3. Drag and drop and bring your long awaited idea to life - yes, it’s easy as that.
So, don’t think too much about it and hesitate - register today, and we see you on April 1st!
Oh, and did we mention we have some cool prizes too? ;)
p.s. Not familiar with what we do? Check it out here. Our social media channels are available at the bottom too.
Please note that you can join as a no-coder or a low-coder, and you can hack as a team or as an individual.
There are some things we would like to clarify:
To be able to participate in this hackathon, you have to register via Devpost until March 29, 2023 at 11:59pm PHT.
Because this is an in-person event, you will have to confirm your attendance, which you will be able to from March 30 - 31, 2023 via a form we will provide in our official hackathon Telegram group.
Limited Number of Participants
We are limited by the venue capacity, and therefore we can host only 80 participants.
- However - you can still register if the number goes above, and you will automatically be on the waiting list.
- If there will be extra spots - we will inform you immediately, and we'll be happy to see you there.
Because this is an in-person event, we will be accepting only those projects submitted by the participants who joined us in-person for those 2 days in DSH venue in Manila.
We assume you have enough skills and understanding to do something before the actual in-person event on April 1, 2023.
So, if you have an idea you would like to hack, you can start doing it right away.
We assume you have an idea, but not the tech skills needed to do it yourself.
However, if you have an idea you would like to hack, you can also start right away with our XircusSkins, Modules and pagebuilder.
It is also possible to start your hackathon journey on-site, on April 1, 2023.
There you can join an existing team (if there are spots available), or we will create a new team.
- We have limited the number of team members to 4.
- This is solely because this is an in-person event, and we are limited by the venue capacity.
- All team members should be registered via Devpost.
To participate in this hackathon:
1. Fill in the registration form via Devpost,
2. Join the Telegram group (there's a link in the email you received after the registration, or you can find it in your Devpost profile)
3. Follow the updates in that Telegram group/here,
4. Explore our builder tool, and
5. We see you soon!
Please note: it is important you join the Telegram group, because it's the easiest way for us to communicate with you. You don't want to miss something ;)
DAY 1 - April 1
Start at 9 am PHT
Introduction to the Xircus team and Web3 Builder platform
Networking and team building
Walkthrough through requirements and criteria, Q&A
Start hacking and building the dApp
Lunch & Mentorship
End at 6 pm PHT
DAY 2 - April 2
Start at 9 am PHT
Continue with the project
Preparing the final outcome
End at 6 pm PHT
If you register, be aware of the updates we will share here or in the official hackathon group on Telegram. That way you will always know on time about the changes, latest news, or anything related to this event.
What to BUILD
Deploy (create, design & manage!) a Web3 dApp using Xircus Builder tool.
Xircus Web3 Protocol is THE end-to-end enabler for creators, brands, businesses, developers, designers, overall enthusiasts to build on the blockchain using low-code SDKs and no-code page builders. Its digital expansion of non-fungible tokens and smart contracts offers many innovative opportunities such as, but not only; gamification, identity management, social tokenization, decentralized finance, digital art, supply chain management, gaming collectibles, real estate, digital identity, and intellectual property protection.
With Xircus Web3 Protocol, developers can create solutions that are fully customizable, scalable, secure, transparent, and fully decentralized, allowing users to control their own personal data and share it only with the parties they choose.
What & How to SUBMIT
To successfully submit your project, please do the following:
1. The team leader (or the individual participant) should send an email to email@example.com with
All the links and materials of the project
The email subject should be: Hackathon submission Manila | Team number - Project title
Eg. email subject
Hackathon submission Manila | Team 1 - Our must-have Web3 dApp
At the bottom, right after the sign-off, include the names and emails of all the participants who worked on it.
2. Complete the submission form on Devpost before the deadline.
3. Refer to the Official Rules for full details.
$2,000 in prizes
Prizes paid in cryptocurrency
$1250 in USDT
$500 in USDT
$250 in USDT
Will get an Xircus Web3 Protocol DAO-membership (XircusPunk)
Submitting to this hackathon could earn you:
CEO | Xircus Web3 Protocol
Erik de Groot
COO | Xircus Web3 Protocol
W3 Founder & CEO | MetaverseGo
CEO | Breeder DAO
CEO | Innovative Impact Ventures
- Depth of knowledge and comprehension of the subject matter - Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms - Evidence of research and exploration of the topic - Ability to identify key issues and challenges related to the topic
- Attention to detail and accuracy - Consistency and reliability of the work - Clarity and effectiveness of communication - Use of appropriate methodologies and tools - Compliance with established standards and guidelines
- Originality and uniqueness of the idea or solution - Use of novel approaches or techniques - Ability to think outside the box and challenge assumptions - Innovative use of resources or materials
- Realistic and achievable goals and objectives - Adequacy of resources (e.g., time, budget, personnel) - Compatibility with existing systems or processes - Scalability and sustainability of the solution - Mitigation of potential risks and challenges
- Possibility for future growth or expansion - Demonstrated market demand or potential impact - Ability to address emerging trends or needs - Potential for creating positive social or environmental outcomes